Looking for a smart way to take your design to the next level? Here is a Free Floating iPad Pro Mockup. we’re hoping this next mockup will be interesting for your brands’ presentations.
All there is to do is drag your own custom-designed graphics and place it in through smart objects in your Photoshop software. It is no doubt a great template for your websites, apps, logos, artwork, and wallpaper, designs.
It comes in a well-organized file that is properly layered, customizable background, and smart layer.
How to Use Mockups
- Open up your Adobe Photoshop, make sure your software version is CS5 or above
- To edit, insert your design into smart layers
- Take a close look on the mockup and check for “Add content here” or “Replace me” label layer, double click it then you can drop or drag your own design to the PSB
- Save the file when you’re done editing
- Software: Photoshop CS5+
- License: Free for commercial and personal use
- Downloadable file: Photoshop PSD file
Credit to the original designer who made this mockup available for other designers.