Looking for a Perspective view mockup, here is a Free A5 Planner Mockups.
Planning, planning, planning! People who knows the use of planning does not underestimate it’s power.
Fine it is quite acceptable that even with the best of p-lans we may not always get the desired result in too little times.
But you will agree with me that come firms are ready to give a whole lot of resources understanding that it is key to the company’s growth and development, there is a whole beody of knowledge about planning in the corporate world which called project management to tell you that planning is key to organisations.
But from a design perspective we caught up with this intelligent A5 planner mockup design that is made available by Custom Scene, it is a minimalistic mockup that you can easily customise in few clicks away.
The planner comes ehanced by a shwocase of a hand holding a pen on the bottom right corner in order to add up a realistic feel. It comes in sper high quality of 6000 x 4000 px resolution in PSD, PNG, and JPG formats.
Get started with your own customisation by using the smart layers to insert your design and also change the background as it appeals to you.
How to Use Mockups
- Open up your Adobe Photoshop, make sure your software version is CS5 or above
- To edit, insert your design into smart layers
- Take a close look on the mockup and check for “Add content here” or “Replace me” label layer, double click it then you can drop or drag your own design to the PSB
- Save the file when you’re done editing
- Software: Photoshop CS5+
- Format: PSD Layered & smart object element
- License: Free for commercial and personal use
- Downloadable file: Photoshop PSD file
- Resolution: 300 DPI
Credit to the original designer who made this mockup available for other designers.